2016 CareerSTAT Frontline Health Care Worker Champion Program
Our partners at the National Fund for Workforce Solutions are announcing the 2016 CareerSTAT Frontline Health Care Worker Champion Program to recognize health care employers who are frontline worker champions. The purpose of the program is to:
- Recognize employers who are investing strategically in their frontline workforce;
- Raise awareness of the concept of investing in frontline workers;
- Identify where frontline worker champion employers can be found across the United States
- Share best practices with other employers seeking to learn more about how to do this work; and
- Encourage other health care providers across all service lines to invest in their workers.
If you know of an employer who is a frontline worker champion, please encourage them to apply for recognition from CareerSTAT by clicking here. All nominations are due by Friday, January 29, 2016. Decisions and announcements will be made in April 2016.
The Frontline Worker Champion application takes less than an hour to complete and the payoff will be to encourage other health care providers across all service lines to invest in their workers, which has shown to improve worker retention and patient outcomes. To learn more about the program and to read the profiles of the 2014 and 2015 Frontline Health Care Worker Champions please visit the CareerSTAT website.
If you have questions, please email Elicia Wilson, Senior Program Manager, National Fund for Workforce Solutions at email@example.com or call at 857-268-4160.